Once you have made the decision to apply for Dharav, please click below link
Checklist of supporting documents:
- Two recent Passport Size photographs of the child.
- Child’s Municipal Birth Certificate (clear photo copy).
- Child’s Aadhaar/Passport (clear photo copy).
- Report Card of the previous class passed (clear photo copy).
- Original Transfer Certificate (After admission).
- Parents photo ID proof (Aadhaar/Passport).
All the above documents needs to be verified in Original.
A non-refundable Registration/Application Fee of INR 1250/- (per child) is required in order to process the application.
Additional documents may be required based on the application form and class applied for.
- A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the registration is complete and documents are submitted to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit students. In all matters related to admissions, the management's decision is final.
- To confirm the admission of a new student, the Report Card & Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be produced.